All Warehouse Supplies Terms & Conditions of Trade
The term ‘All Warehouse Supplies’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 206/7 Jeffcott Street West Melbourne VIC 3003. Our ABN is 37 537 399 281. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Goods remain the property of All Warehouse Supplies until paid for in full.
- Full payment is required before goods are shipped, or in the case of special order or custom printing, at the time of order.
- Stock is normally shipped within 24 hours of your order being received, pending stock availability.
- If delivery is being made to a non-business address we require permission to leave the parcel, and a safe place for it to be left. If no-one is home and it needs to be re-delivered an extra cost will be charged to you.
- Any order may only be cancelled by mutual agreement and in the event of cancellation of an order, the Purchaser undertakes to reimburse and indemnify All Warehouse Supplies for any cost, expenses or charges incurred by the All Warehouse Supplies in relation to the order.
- A Purchaser may, within 7 days of delivery date, return the goods to All Warehouse Supplies for an exchange, credit or refund. In the case of the Purchaser making an incorrect order the Purchaser is responsible for any costs associated with the return of the goods (eg freight). All Warehouse Supplies will not accept returns on special order or custom printed goods. Freight costs incurred as a result of incorrect or faulty goods will be covered at All Warehouse Supplies Discretion. All Warehouse Supplies reserves the right to use the freight company of its choice.
- All Warehouse Supplies gives no warranty as to the fitness of the Goods for any particular purpose or use and shall have no liability in that regard.
- All Warehouse Supplies retains property in the goods nonethless; all risk for the goods passes to the customer on delivery.
- If the customer defaults in the payment of any invoice when due, the customer shall indemnify All Warehouse Supplies from and against all costs and disbursements including legal costs and debt recovery costs.
- With prejudice, should the customer breach any obligations relating to payment, All Warehouse Supplies will suspend or terminate the supply of goods/services to the customer. All Warehouse Supplies accepts no liability for any loss or damage the customer suffers because All Warehouse Supplies exercises its rights under this clause.
- If at any time All Warehouse Supplies does not enforce any of these terms and conditions of trade or grants the Purchaser time or other indulgence, All Warehouse Supplies shall not be construed as having waived that term or condition or its right to enforce that term or condition.
- These Terms and Conditions are given in addition to and notwithstanding any rights the customer may have under the Commonwealth Trade Practices Act 1977, Fair Trading Acts, State or Commonwealth Law.